top of page

Report Issues​

To report a street light outage:

To report speeding and traffic issues:

To report potholes, damaged or missing street signs, lifting/trip-hazards with sidewalks, or other street/sidewalk issues:

Property Management

Country Place Community Association, Inc.

c/o Greenacre Properties Inc.
4131 Gunn Hwy
Tampa Fl. 33618
Phone: 813-600-1100

All discussions about violations needs to be in writing.

Community Resource Contact / FHP Contact

Thanks! Message sent.

CPCA Board


Tina R.President

Patrick S.Vice President

Kim H.Secretary

Paul V.Director at Large

Ellia S.Director at Large


Send a board member a message.


If you have a question, please contact:

Melinda Community Association Manager

Report issues


bottom of page